So, you want to open up your own Waffle Time franchise in the Philippines? We’re here to help! Below is a step-by-step guide on how to make your dream of becoming a waffle entrepreneur a reality. Also, you may be interested in some other franchise articles we’ve covered this year:
- How to Franchise Jollibee in the Philippines 2022
- How to Franchise Dunkin Donuts in the Philippines 2022
- How to Franchise McDonalds in the Philippines 2022
- How to Franchise Potato Corner in the Philippines 2022
- How to Franchise the Top Four Milk Tea Franchises in the Philippines 2022
- How To Franchise 711 In The Philippines in 2022
Table of Contents
History of Waffle Time in the Philippines
The Waffle Time franchise first started in the Philippines in 1998 and has since been a favourite among locals and tourists alike. The brand has approximately 400 outlets nationwide, making it one of the most popular franchise offers in the Philippines. If that wasn’t convincing enough, Waffle Time continues to aggressively expand it’s operations across the Philippines.
Offering a wide variety of toppings and flavours, there’s something for everyone at Waffle Time. From Nutella and strawberry to tuna salad, there’s something for everyone at Waffle Time!
Waffle Time Franchise Application Process
Below are the steps to apply for your first Waffle Time outlet:
- The first step is to fill out the online application form. You can request the application form by email here: [email protected].
- Once you’ve submitted the form, a representative from Waffle Time will get in touch with you to schedule an initial meeting.
- At the meeting, they’ll go over the requirements and answer any questions you may have about franchising.
- If you decide to move forward with the process, the next step is to submit a Letter of Intent.
- After your Letter of Intent and application fee payment have been approved, you’ll be given access to the franchise agreement.
- Carefully review the franchise agreement and once you’re ready to move forward, sign the franchise agreement and pay the initial security deposit of PHP 50,000.
- Congrats! You’re now officially a Waffle Time franchisee! The last step is to find a suitable location for your store and start serving up delicious waffles to your happy customers.
Benefits of Franchising with Waffle Time
- The waffle time, like the Potato Corner food cart franchise, is one of the cheapest franchises we have covered so far.
- You have a choice of a standard or customised cart of size 2m x 2m.
- The average return on investment (ROI) is 6 to 12 months depending on location and sales efficiency.
- No royalty fees are charged.
How much does it cost to franchise Waffle Time?
The following is a breakdown of the franchise costs of Waffle Time:
- Package Cost: PHP 250,000;
- Franchise Fee: PHP 50,000;
- Security Deposit: PHP 50,000 (to be submitted before opening of outlet);
- Renewal Fee: PHP 50,000;
- Monthly Service Fee : 5% of the food cart’s monthly gross sales; and
- Minimum Franchise Duration: 3 years.
Therefore, based on the above expenses, you would need approximately PHP 350,000 for the first year of franchising Waffle Time.
Summary of Franchising Waffle Time
We hope this guide was helpful in giving you an idea of what’s involved in franchising Waffle Time in the Philippines. If you have any questions that we haven’t covered, feel free to reach out to Waffle Time (email: [email protected]) and they’ll be happy to help!
More Franchising Guides
- How to Franchise Jollibee in the Philippines 2023
- How to Franchise Dunkin Donuts in the Philippines 2023
- How to Franchise McDonalds in the Philippines 2023
- How to Francise Bayad Center in the Philippines 2023
- How to Franchise Potato Corner in the Philippines 2023
- How to Franchise the Top Four Milk Tea Franchises in the Philippines 2023
- How To Franchise 711 In The Philippines in 2023
- 11 Pizza Franchise Philippines 2023
- 17 Franchising Tips For The Philippines
- Coffee Shop Franchise Philippines 2023
- How Franchising Works In The Philippines