When Souper Cubes first appeared on Shark Tank season 12 in 2021, they made a big splash – and for good reason. Founded by husband and wife, Jake and Michelle Sendowski, the company revolutionised meal prep and storage with its innovative range of products. The Souper Cubes are stackable, freezer-friendly containers that make it easy to store and reheat single-serving portions of soups, stews, and sauces.
Table of Contents
Souper Cubes Background
In 2017, the Sendowskis invented a product to mitigate the problem of freezing and storing leftovers. For instance, glass containers cannot be used in a freezer as they break and plastic ziplock bags are unsuitable for storing liquids. Certain plastic containers make it challenging to defrost small portions of food, leading to food waste. The Souper Cubes products solve this as they are made out of silicone and are shaped like ice cube trays. These allow you to use a precise amount of food portions and you pop it out exactly how you would pop out an ice cube. The trays have various sizes and include hard plastic tops to allow for easy storage and prevent food from leaking out of the containers. Souper Cubes are not microwave-friendly and using them in a microwave will affect the product’s warranty.
Souper Cubes Debut on Shark Tank
The Souper Cubes team managed to win the backing of Shark Tank’s Lori Greiner after an impressive presentation. In episode 14 of season 12, the Sendowskis asked for 400,000 USD in exchange for a 5% stake in their company. Their offer was a considerable amount, however, the entrepreneurs had the revenue as motivation. Before their debut on Shark Tank, the couple were earning over 1000,000 USD and had a net worth of 1600,000 USD. Souper Cubes already had an active presence on social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram and Youtube.
Souper Cubes After Shark Tank
Since the Souper Cubes’ appearance on Shark Tank, they have continued to grow significantly. Souper Cubes now has over 20 different products listed in its official store and continues to be a favourite among meal preppers and home cooks alike. The Souper Cubes team are now considered experts in the field of meal prep and has been featured in various publications such as Vogue, The Daily Beast, Glamour, The Food Network Magazine, Real Simple and many more. Souper Cubes also frequently collaborates with other companies such as The Pioneer Woman, and Martha Stewart, thus increasing their online visibility.
Souper Cubes also has an affiliate program that you can register for on its website. You are provided with resources that you can use to market Souper Cubes to people within your network. Sales representatives for Souper Cubes can earn up to 6% commission income obtained from the products that they sell. Souper Cubes also partners with various food bloggers and social media influencers to further market their brand.
Overall, Souper Cubes is an inspiring example of the power of entrepreneurship. With its innovative products and savvy marketing strategies, Souper Cubes has managed to make a name for itself in the meal prep industry. If you’re looking for an easy way to meal prep like a pro, Souper Cubes might just be the perfect solution for you.
Want to know more? Visit SouperCubes.com to learn more about Souper Cubes and the amazing things they’re doing! You can also follow Souper Cubes on social media to get the latest updates and news. Souper Cubes are also available online at Lazada.com.ph. So get meal prepping with Souper Cubes today – you won’t regret it!
This update was written by a blogger and is not endorsed by Souper Cubes© (2022), Shark Tank© ABC Television Network (2022), or any of its affiliates. All opinions expressed belong solely to the author. All Rights Reserved.
More Business Growth & Info Guides
- 8 Businesses you can start with almost no money in the Philippines 2023
- How to Start a Business in the Philippines 2023
- Capitalising On The Milk Tea Craze: The Four Best Milk Tea Franchises In The Philippines 2023
- How To Start A Frozen Food Business In The Philippines 2023
- The 5 Most Famous Filipino Entrepreneurs 2023
- The Business Financier: A Beginner’s Guide
- What is an Entrepreneur? An In-depth Look at the Definition 2022
- 5 Water Refilling Business Tips Philippines
- 6 Super Hacks To How To Get Clients For A BPO
- 7 BEST Business Loans In The Philippines 2022
- 7 Ways How To Build A Brand In The Philippines
- 8 Cheapest & Best Web Hosting Philippines
- 9 Business Trends In The Philippines NOW
- 9 Ways How To Do Market Research Philippines
- BEST Business Marketing Philippines 2022
- Best Ways How To Market Rice In The Philippines
- Business Loan Without Collateral Philippines
- Business Tips For Beginners Philippines
- Choosing Business Location Philippines 2022
- Earning On Airbnb Philippines in 2022
- Full Marketing Costs in the Philippines
- How Much Is A Business Plan Philippines
- How To Be Successful In Business Philippines
- How To Buy A Domain Name Philippines 2022
- How To Buy PH Domain In The Philippines
- How To Find Investors In The Philippines
- How To Market In The Philippines With No Money
- How To Market Lettuce In The Philippines
- How To Market Mushrooms Philippines
- How To Market Real Estate Philippines
- How To Raise Money For Business Philippines
- How To Sell A Business Philippines
- Is Wix Good For The Philippines?
- Niche Market & Niche Products Philippines
- Online Selling Tips Philippines For Beginners
- Online Shopping Research For The Philippines
- Startups & Small Businesses Tips Philippines
- Top-Selling Online Products In The Philippines