When Is The Best Time To Post On Youtube Philippines? – Growing a YouTube channel takes time, but the process is made much easier with the right posting strategy and plan. This leads us to today’s question: When is the best time to post on YouTube in the Philippines?
If your audiences are in the Philippines, data shows that 5 PM – 9 PM is one of the best times to publish because this is when most users are on the platform.
It’s important to note that this data is not from YouTube, but a comparison of several youtube channels I (and others) manage in the Philippines.
Suppose you are looking for the best time to post on YouTube in the Philippines; TubeBuddy can help. TubeBuddy has a free and premium option that offers several features such as keyword research, tags, and more.
However, 2 big Consideration in calculating the best time to post on YouTube in the Philippines is the audience and the content itself.
Some types of content will perform much better at certain parts of the day. So if you are looking for a high click-through rate and views ASAP, choosing the perfect time for your content and audience is key. Here is an example –
If you’re posting ghost stories or something similar, it is unlikely that the audience will want to watch this first thing in the morning; however, towards the end of the evening/night, many viewers tend to watch this kind of content, even though it will give them nightmares!
However, suppose you are uploading content about computer programming. In that case, it is likely content that viewers would prefer to watch in the daytime or evening time when they have more mental energy.
Interestingly some YouTube experts advise content creators not to worry about the best time to post on YouTube in the Philippines because as long as the content is of high quality, it will be picked up in the youtube algorithm and be successful.
Furthermore, if you have a large overseas audience, time zones will be different. Hence, it’s not always a good idea to focus on the best time to publish content but instead focus on producing the highest quality content possible.
For the purpose of this article, I did a case study on my channels. Over the last four weeks, I posted a total of 14 videos. 4 were at key points when my audience was most active. 4 were at random times throughout the night. And 6 were spread throughout the day. So, here are my results.
I found that the best performing videos were the ones I posted in the daytime and 2 that I posted in the middle of the night! Of course, this is only a small case study. Nevertheless, the results have changed my uploading schedule.
In my long-term experience, I have not found a big difference in posting at certain times of the day. As long as my content is in demand, and its high-quality YouTube will pick it up. But unfortunately, even if I posted during the best time in the Philippines, it will still fail if the video is not good enough.
In general, choosing the best time to post on YouTube in the Philippines will not harm your channel and can be very beneficial. Nevertheless, the content demand, quality, and other factors result in long-term success on youtube, but if you aim to go viral, the data suggests that the evening time (5 PM – 9 PM) is best.
More YouTube & Blogging Guides
- How Much Does YouTube Pay You For 1 Million Views Philippines
- How Much 1 Million Views On Facebook Pays In The Philippines
- 23 Unique Tips For Bloggers Philippines
- 5 Royalty Free YouTube Music Philippines
- 9 Profitable Blog Niche Ideas Philippines 2022
- Best Time To Post On YouTube Philippines
- Best Blogging Platforms Philippines
- Blogging Ideas & Blog Post Examples Philippines
- Difference Between Blog And Vlog Philippines
- How Much Can You Make Blogging Philippines
- How Much Does A Vlogger Earn Philippines
- How To Earn Money YouTube Philippines In 2022
- How To Make A Blog Post In The Philippines
- How To Monetize A Podcast Philippines
- How To Start A Blog In The Philippines 2022
- How To Start A Podcast Philippines 2022
- How To Start A Podcast With No Audience Philippines
- How To Start A Student Blog In The Philippines
- Is Blogging Easy & Worth It In The Philippines
- Is Blogging The Same As Essay Writing?
- Premium & Free Podcast Hosting Philippines