So, How Much Does Youtube Pay You For 1 Million Views In The Philippines?
If you like me and have ever wondered how much YouTube pays for 1,000,000 views in the Philippines, you’re in luck!
Because today we’re going to provide the answer and explore how you can increase your view count and pesos.
Based on AdSense revenue only, a YouTuber in the Philippines can expect to earn anywhere between 50,000 – 80,000 pesos per 1 million views. This is the equivalent of 0.5 – 0.8 pesos per viewer or 50 – 80 pesos per 1000 views.
Unfortunately, we do not have the data for every successful Filipino YouTuber.
However, thankfully, many YouTubers are incredibly transparent and have provided data we can use to calculate the earnings.
In other words, the above amount is based on real-life case studies and our own experience on YouTube.
Once we packaged everything together, we saw that YouTubers could earn anywhere between 50,000 to 80,000 pesos per 1,000,000 views on average.
The data was based on a separate YouTube channel we run in the Philippines (not Filipino Wealth) and data provided by other YouTubers.
Thus, the amount in question is an average.
In other words, some YouTubers were able to earn a lot more, and some earned less, which we will explore.
What Factors Affect Your Earnings On 1 Million Views On Youtube In The Philippines?
Many factors can affect a Filipino YouTuber’s earnings, and because there are several factors, we have broken down these into smaller categories for easier analysis.
1. Viewer’s Location
When we first started researching how much YouTube pays for 1 million views in the Philippines, we quickly discovered that Adsense revenue differs depending on the audience’s location.
If your audience is based mostly in the Philippines, you will often get a much lower rate per thousand views compared to if your audience is in the United States or the United Kingdom, for example.
This is because the corporations who pay for YouTube advertisements are often willing to pay extra to be seen by people in certain countries.
Often these are highly profitable countries for the corporation.
Therefore, they are willing to pay a higher amount.
…your earning potential per 1 million YouTube views will increase.
2. Stream Of Income
If you are a Filipino YouTuber looking to earn a full-time income or passive income from YouTube in the Philippines, the most significant piece of advice I would give you is to increase your income streams on YouTube.
To put it another way, some Filipino YouTubers can earn more money from 100,000 views than others with 1 million YouTube views.
How is this possible?
Because they have robust and reliable income streams, Adsense is the easiest form of income On YouTube as you do not have to do any additional work.
However, this is only one stream of income.
The most financially successful YouTubers can turn the YouTube platform into their own personal sales funnel.
Therefore, when looking at how much YouTube pays for 1 million views in the Philippines, we can see that YouTubers who earned more (typically) have several streams of income added on top of their Google AdSense revenue.
3. Watch Time
The watch time of a YouTube video is also a significant factor for your finances and your overall YouTube growth.
The top executives at YouTube have spoken about the importance of engagement and watch time on YouTube videos.
To summarise, if a YouTube video can gain good engagement and high watch time, this is a strong indicator that the video has a value of some kind or another.
As a result, the video will possess more visibility from YouTubes algorithm.
In my experience, watch time is increased in two main ways. The first way is if a video entertains the audience and thus stays longer, increasing the overall watch time.
The 2nd way is if a video educates the audience and provides value in which, they often stay longer, increasing the overall watch time.
But there’s more…
Longer watch times also mean more opportunities for advertisements to be seen.
If a video is over one hour long, it’s common to see 5-6 advertisements.
If 80% of the viewers stayed until the end of the video, this would result in higher revenue as well as higher watch time
4. Length Of Your Video
When looking at how much YouTube pays for 1 million views in the Philippines, one other important factor is your video’s length.
We have briefly spoken about this above, but to explain this fully – the longer the video, most often, the more advertisement can be seen.
This is why many YouTubers aim to record videos for at least 8 or 10 minutes.
However, from looking at independent case studies, we can see that channels such as gameplay (often over 2 hours or more of video content) can earn many pesos.
One super significant element to consider is the type of video.
Some videos, such as gameplay, can be watched or listened to for many hours.
I sometimes listen to a podcast on YouTube while I’m cleaning without taking much notice of the video … this is excellent news for the creator.
This is because I often do not skip videos as I’m too busy cleaning the house, and as a result, their revenue increases.
This action is very common, and many of us watch or listen to YouTube videos in the background, which is excellent news for longer YouTube videos.
How Much Does Youtube Pay You For 1 Million Views In The Philippines – Keypoints
- Based on Adsense revenue, if your audience was mostly Filipinos living in the Philippines, then a Filipino YouTuber can expect to earn anywhere Between 50,000 to 80,000 pesos per 1 million YouTube views.
- Four main elements affect financial income on a YouTube video with a million views in the Philippines.
- Your audience location has a significant impact on your overall financial growth based on revenue From Google Adsense alone.
- Google Adsense is only one method you can use to monetize your YouTube videos.
- Financially successful YouTubers often have multiple streams of income on their YouTube videos. In other words, a YouTube video with 500,000 views could earn more pesos than a YouTube video with 1 million views in the Philippines.
- Watch time is an essential factor as per YouTubes algorithm. How Much Does Youtube Pay You For 1 Million Views In The Philippines?.
- Longer videos do not always provide higher quality and higher watch time; however, longer videos often contain more advertisements, which could increase a YouTuber’s revenue.
More YouTube & Blogging Guides
- 15 Powerful Filipino Podcasting Tips And Tricks
- 23 Unique Tips For Bloggers Philippines
- 5 Royalty Free YouTube Music Philippines
- 9 Profitable Blog Niche Ideas Philippines 2022
- Best Time To Post On YouTube Philippines
- Best Blogging Platforms Philippines
- Blogging Ideas & Blog Post Examples Philippines
- Difference Between Blog And Vlog Philippines
- How Much Can You Make Blogging Philippines
- How Much Does A Vlogger Earn Philippines
- How Much Does YouTube Pay You For 1 Million Views Philippines
- How To Earn Money YouTube Philippines In 2022
- How To Make A Blog Post In The Philippines
- How To Monetize A Podcast Philippines
- How To Start A Blog In The Philippines 2022
- How To Start A Podcast Philippines 2022
- How To Start A Podcast With No Audience Philippines
- How To Start A Student Blog In The Philippines
- Is Blogging Easy & Worth It In The Philippines
- Is Blogging The Same As Essay Writing?
- Premium & Free Podcast Hosting Philippines