So, How Much Does Youtube Pay You For 1 Million Views In The Philippines? In this article, we’ll provide the answer and explore how you can increase your view count and earnings.
Based on AdSense revenue alone, a YouTuber in the Philippines can expect to earn anywhere between 50,000 and 80,000 pesos per 1 million views. This is the equivalent of 0.5 to 0.8 pesos per viewer, or 50 to 80 pesos per 1,000 views.
Unfortunately, we don’t have data for every successful Filipino YouTuber. However, many YouTubers are incredibly transparent and have shared their earnings data, which we can use to calculate the average.
Once we compiled all of the data, we found that YouTubers in the Philippines can earn anywhere between 50,000 and 80,000 pesos per 1 million views on average. This data was based on our own experience with YouTube, as well as data provided by other YouTubers.
It’s important to note that this is just an average. Some YouTubers are able to earn a lot more, while others earn less. We’ll explore the factors that affect earnings in the next section.
In other words, the above amount is based on real-life case studies and our own experience on YouTube.
What Factors Affect Your Earnings On 1 Million Views On Youtube In The Philippines?
Many factors can affect a Filipino YouTuber’s earnings, and because there are several factors, we have broken down these into smaller categories for easier analysis.
1. Viewer’s Location
When we first started researching how much YouTube pays for 1 million views in the Philippines, we quickly learned that AdSense revenue varies depending on the audience’s location. If your audience is mostly in the Philippines, you will often get a much lower rate per thousand views than if your audience is in the United States or the United Kingdom, for example. This is because corporations that pay for YouTube advertisements are often willing to pay more to be seen by people in certain countries, which are often highly profitable for them. As a result, they are willing to pay a higher price.
In other words, the location of your viewers affects your earnings because different countries have different CPM rates and YouTube Premium subscription fees. Generally speaking, viewers from developed countries tend to have higher CPM rates and subscription fees than viewers from developing countries. Therefore, if you have more viewers from countries like the US, UK, Canada, Australia, etc., you will earn more money than if you have more viewers from countries like the Philippines, India, Indonesia, etc..
2. YouTube Revenue Sources
Before we answer that question, we need to understand how YouTube generates revenue for its creators. There are several sources of income that YouTube offers to its creators, such as:
- AdSense: This is the main source of revenue for most YouTube creators. AdSense is a program that allows you to display ads on your videos and earn money from them. You can choose what types of ads you want to show, such as skippable or non-skippable ads, banner ads, overlay ads, etc. You can also customize your ad preferences, such as the categories, languages, and locations of the ads. AdSense pays you based on the number of views and clicks on your ads, as well as the cost per thousand impressions (CPM) of the ads. CPM is the amount that advertisers pay to show their ads to 1,000 viewers. CPM varies depending on several factors, such as the type, quality, and relevance of the ads, the location and demographics of the viewers, the seasonality and demand of the ads, etc.
- YouTube Premium: This is a subscription service that allows viewers to watch videos without ads, download videos for offline viewing, access exclusive content and features, and support their favorite creators. YouTube Premium subscribers pay a monthly fee to enjoy these benefits. YouTube shares a portion of this fee with the creators whose videos are watched by YouTube Premium subscribers. The amount that YouTube pays to creators depends on how much watch time their videos receive from YouTube Premium subscribers relative to other videos on YouTube.
- Super Chat and Super Stickers: These are features that allow viewers to pay money to highlight their messages or stickers in a live chat during a live stream or premiere. Super Chat messages are pinned to the top of the chat for a period of time, depending on the amount paid. Super Stickers are animated images that show up in the chat along with a message. Creators can enable these features for their live streams or premieres and earn money from them. YouTube takes a percentage of the revenue from Super Chat and Super Stickers and pays the rest to the creators.
- Channel Memberships: This is a feature that allows viewers to join a creator’s channel as a member and get access to exclusive perks, such as badges, emojis, videos, live chats, etc. Creators can set different levels of membership with different prices and perks. Viewers can choose which level they want to join and pay a monthly fee to become a member. YouTube takes a percentage of the revenue from channel memberships and pays the rest to the creators.
- Merchandise Shelf: This is a feature that allows creators to sell their own branded merchandise, such as t-shirts, hats, mugs, etc., directly on their channel page and video watch page. Creators can partner with approved merchandise retailers and display their products on their channel using the merchandise shelf. Viewers can browse and buy the products without leaving YouTube. YouTube takes a percentage of the revenue from merchandise sales and pays the rest to the creators.
- Brand Deals: These are deals that creators make with brands or sponsors to promote their products or services in their videos. Creators can negotiate their own terms and prices with brands or use third-party platforms or agencies to find and manage brand deals. Brand deals are usually paid directly by the brands or sponsors to the creators, without involving YouTube.
3. Watch Time
YouTube video watch time is a significant factor in both your finances and your overall YouTube growth. YouTube executives have spoken about the importance of engagement and watch time on YouTube videos. In short, if a YouTube video can gain good engagement and high watch time, it is a strong indicator that the video has value of some kind. As a result, the video will receive more visibility from YouTube’s algorithm.
In my experience, there are two main ways to increase watch time. The first way is to entertain the audience so that they stay longer, increasing the overall watch time. The second way is to educate the audience and provide value, which often makes them stay longer, increasing the overall watch time.
But there’s more! Longer watch times also mean more opportunities for ads to be seen. In a one-hour video, it’s common to see 5-6 ads. If 80% of viewers watch the entire video, this would result in higher revenue as well as higher watch time.
Generally speaking, the more engaged your viewers are, the more money you will make from them. Therefore, you need to create high-quality, relevant, and engaging content that attracts and retains your viewers’ attention and interest.
4. How To Increase Your Earnings From YouTube In The Philippines
f you want to increase your earnings from YouTube in the Philippines, here are some tips that you can follow:
- Create high-quality, relevant, and engaging content: This is the most important factor for your success on YouTube. You need to create content that attracts and retains your viewers’ attention and interest. You need to provide value to your viewers by educating them, entertaining them, inspiring them, or solving their problems. You need to research your target audience and niche and find out what they want to watch and learn from you. You need to use good equipment and software to produce high-quality videos with clear audio and video quality. You need to optimize your titles, descriptions, tags, thumbnails, and playlists for SEO and discoverability. You need to upload consistently and frequently to maintain your audience’s loyalty and engagement.
- Grow your audience: The more viewers you have, the more money you can make from YouTube. You need to grow your audience by promoting your channel and videos on other platforms and networks. You need to collaborate with other creators in your niche or related niches. You need to interact with your viewers by responding to their comments, questions, feedbacks, and requests. You need to encourage your viewers to subscribe to your channel, like and share your videos, turn on notifications for your channel, join your channel as a member, buy your merchandise, or send you super chats or super stickers.
- Diversify your revenue sources: As we have seen above, there are several sources of revenue that YouTube offers to its creators. You need to diversify your revenue sources by enabling all the features that are available and suitable for your channel and niche. You need to experiment with different types of ads and see which ones perform better for your videos. You need to create exclusive content and perks for your YouTube Premium subscribers and channel members. You need to design and sell attractive merchandise for your fans. You need to find and partner with brands or sponsors that are relevant and beneficial for your channel and niche.
- Analyze your performance: The last tip is to analyze your performance by using YouTube Analytics or other tools. You need to track and measure various metrics that affect your earnings from YouTube, such as views, watch time.
How Much Does Youtube Pay You For 1 Million Views In The Philippines – Keypoints
|YouTube Earnings in the Philippines||– Average earning: 50,000-80,000 pesos for 1 million views.|
– Earnings based on case studies and experiences. Individual earnings vary.
|Factors Affecting Earnings||1. Viewer’s Location: AdSense varies with viewer’s location. Higher CPM from developed countries.|
2. YouTube Revenue Sources: AdSense, YouTube Premium, Super Chat & Stickers, Channel Memberships, Merchandise Shelf, Brand Deals.
3. Watch Time: Critical for YouTube’s algorithm. More watch time = more visibility and ad opportunities.
|Tips to Increase Earnings||1. Create high-quality, engaging content consistently.|
2. Grow and engage the audience.
3. Diversify revenue sources.
4. Analyze performance using YouTube Analytics.
More YouTube & Blogging Guides
- How Much Does YouTube Pay You For 1 Million Views Philippines
- How Much 1 Million Views On Facebook Pays In The Philippines
- 23 Unique Tips For Bloggers Philippines
- 5 Royalty Free YouTube Music Philippines
- 9 Profitable Blog Niche Ideas Philippines 2022
- Best Time To Post On YouTube Philippines
- Best Blogging Platforms Philippines
- Blogging Ideas & Blog Post Examples Philippines
- Difference Between Blog And Vlog Philippines
- How Much Can You Make Blogging Philippines
- How Much Does A Vlogger Earn Philippines
- How To Earn Money YouTube Philippines In 2022
- How To Make A Blog Post In The Philippines
- How To Monetize A Podcast Philippines
- How To Start A Blog In The Philippines 2022
- How To Start A Podcast Philippines 2022
- How To Start A Podcast With No Audience Philippines
- How To Start A Student Blog In The Philippines
- Is Blogging Easy & Worth It In The Philippines
- Is Blogging The Same As Essay Writing?
- Premium & Free Podcast Hosting Philippines