Without a doubt, the Philippines is one of the best places on earth if you are on a budget. So if you are looking at how much money you will need to live in the Philippines and how much to live like a king in the Philippines, then today you’re in luck as we will be examining what it takes to live well and comfortably in the Philippines as a king.
What Does Living Like A King In The Philippines Mean To You
For most, living like a king in the Philippines means having a surplus of cash to do whatever you want to do without worrying about how this will impact your finances. So naturally, living like a king is a subjective experience. As we will discover in a moment, you can live extremely well on a small budget, but others may have a more expensive lifestyle and require more disposable income.
In addition, other factors such as the location in the Philippines can determine how much you will need if you wish to live like a king or queen. For example, areas such as Mindanao have been known to be slightly cheaper than other regions of the Philippines. So if you are situated in the south, the amount of money you will need to live like a king in the Philippines is much less than living in the north (on average).
How Much To Live Like A King In The Philippines
If you are looking to live like a king in the Philippines, you will need an income of at least $3000 (157K Pesos). This financial threshold will lead to a surplus of cash, resulting in more disposable income that can be used to live like a king. Individuals with a higher cost of living will naturally need to earn more to live more comfortably, while those with a lower cost of living can live like a king with much less.
The Philippines, on average, is not the cheapest country in South East Asia, but some areas are known to be less expensive than others. The amount of money you will need typically depends on the individual and their overall lifestyle costs. Some expats and retirees can live like a king in the Philippines for only $1200, while others need $3000 or more to enjoy a king’s lifestyle.
If you desire to live like a king in the Philippines and you find your finances are slightly tight, one option available is to reduce costs. In other words, you could reduce expenses in one area to increase your expenses in another.
For example, as accommodation costs are one of the biggest expenses in the Philippines, if you are able to live in a smaller apartment or outside of the city, you will find that you have additional cash that can be used to enhance your lifestyle and live like a king in the Philippines.
More Philippines Expat Guides
- 13 Reasons Not To Live In Philippines Foreigner
- 14 Best Islands To Live Philippines
- 15 Exclusive Ways How To Live Cheaper In The Philippines
- 15 Tips How To Live In The Philippines As A Foreigner
- 15 Tips On Dating A Filipina Woman
- 5 Best Places To Live Philippines 2022
- Best Business For Foreigners Philippines
- Best Place To Retire Philippines 2022
- BEST Places In Philippines To Find A Wife
- Best Places To Meet Single Women Philippines
- Can A Canadian Own A Business Philippines
- Can A Chinese Person Start A Business Philippines
- Can A Foreigner Drive In The Philippines?
- Can A Foreigner Get A Loan In The Philippines?
- Can Foreigners Invest In Philippines Stock Market?
- Cheapest Cities To Live Philippines 2022
- Cheapest Places To Retire Philippines
- Cost Of Living In Quezon City For Expats
- Do You Want To Retire In Cebu Philippines?
- Examples Of Foreign Investment Philippines
- Expat Cost Of Living Davao City In 2022
- Expat Cost Of Living In Cebu Philippines
- Expat Living Outside Of Davao City
- Full Moving To The Philippines From The USA
- Health Insurance For Foreigners Philippines 2022
- Helpful Guide Living In Pasay City As A Foreigner
- Helpful Guide To Living In Olongapo City As An Expat
- How Can A Foreigner Invest In The Philippines
- How Can A Foreigner Work Philippines Legally?
- How Much Does It Cost To Live Comfortably Philippines 2022
- How Much Is The Minimum Cost Of Living In The Philippines
- How Much Money To Bring To The Philippines
- How Much To Live Like A King Philippines
- How To Find Cheap Flights To The Philippines
- How To Invest In The Philippines From USA
- How To Make Friends In The Philippines
- How To Make Money Philippines As A Foreigner
- How To Open A Bank Account Philippines For Foreigners
- How To Open A Business Philippines From Australia
- How To Open A Business Philippines From UK
- How To Rent A Condo Philippines As An Expat
- How To Send Money From Abroad Philippines
- How To Stay In The Philippines Permanently
- Is It Better To Live In Thailand Or Philippines
- Is It Safe In The Philippines For Foreigners?
- Is Tagalog Easy Or Hard To Learn For Beginners
- Life As An Expat Living In Davao City
- Live & Retire In Puerto Princesa Palawan
- Living In Angeles City Philippines As An Expat
- Living In Bacolod Philippines As An Expat
- Living In Butuan City As An Expat
- Living In Cagayan De Oro Philippines For Expats
- Living In General Santos City Philippines As A Foreigner
- Living In Lapu Lapu City As A Foreigners
- Living In Manila Philippines As A Foreigners
- Living In Manila Pros And Cons
- Living In Palawan Philippines As A Foreigner
- Living In Pasig City Philippines As A Foreigner
- Living In The Philippines On $1000 Or More
- Living Las Piñas Philippines For Expats
- Moving Or Retiring To The Philippines From UK
- Moving To Leyte Philippines For Foreigners
- Philippines Living Costs For First Timers
- Retirement & Living In Makati For Foreigners
- Should I Bring Cash To The Philippines
- Should I Retire In The Philippines?
- Starting A Business Philippines As A Foreigner
- Ultimate Guide To Dating Philippines 2022
- What Is Considered Rich In The Philippines
- What Is It Like To Live In Manila?
- What Is Life Like In The Philippines 2022
- What Its Like Living In Cebu As A Foreigner
- What To Take To Philippines Checklist
- What You Can Buy Philippines On A Budget
- Which Is Cheaper – Thailand vs Philippines