Are you thinking about taking a trip to the Philippines? If so, then the most important part is the initial journey, and therefore today, we will be discussing how to find cheap flights to the Philippines.
For more information about life in the Philippines for expats, what is the cost of living in Cebu or perhaps even how to find a wife in the Philippines? Then you can visit the link above for more information.
How To Find Cheap Flights To The Philippines
1. Book At Least Two Months In Advance
Some airlines have referred to the ideal time to book as the prime booking window in the travel industry. This varies from airline to airline, but most airlines recommend that to find cheap flights to the Philippines, it is best that flights are booked at least two months in advance.
Finding cheap flights to the Philippines can be found last minute. However, booking closer to the departure time can become more challenging to find cheap flights to the Philippines, so searching at least two months in advance is often the best time to search for deals.
2. Search For Flights To The Philippines In Incognito
Airlines and comparison sites collect cookies. There have been documented cases of customers finding flights and then researching those flights only to find out that prices have increased, which may encourage some customers to book if they believe the flight price is continuously increasing.
This is somewhat of a myth, but when I have looked at how to find cheap flights to the Philippines, I always notice prices go up if I did not clean my Internet history.
3. Take A Look At Kayak For Cheap Flights
Over the last few months, I’ve been interested in Kayak when looking at international and domestic flights, as they are often one of the cheapest. The company also offers hotels, cars, and complete packages, and thus, if you are looking for added extras, you may find some fantastic deals on this platform.
As mentioned previously, when looking at how to find cheap flights to the Philippines, it is recommended to book at least two months in advance.
4. Data Suggest The Cheapest Flight Can Be Found On A Tuesday Or Wednesday
According to sources at farecompare.com, the cheapest day to book is found on a Tuesday. Interestingly this is another myth, but as this is a well-known myth, some airlines seem to lower their prices during midweek to gain more customers.
Some separate analyst suggests that Wednesday is the cheapest day to book your flights. However, one of the great things about using a flight comparison website is that you can compare different days. So even though the myth is not always accurate, midweek is one of the best times to book a flight to the Philippines.
5. Use Your Points Or Your Credit Card Benefits
This next tip for finding cheap flights to the Philippines will depend upon your credit card company as each credit card company offers unique benefits. For example, some allow cashback when purchasing flights which is an excellent way to find cheap flights to the Philippines.
Aside from using mainstream bank credit cards, you may find additional options available to you, such as using the airline’s credit card. For example, most airlines have a premium card that includes early check-in and airport lounge access benefits. These tend to be international airlines.
6. Stay Up To Date With Scott’s Cheap Flights / Jack Flights Club
Suppose you are situated in the United Kingdom, then Jack’s flight club may be a better option. But if you are from America, Australia, Canada, or any other country outside of the United Kingdom, then Scott cheap flights may be more appropriate.
Essentially these websites allow you to stay up to date with extremely low flight tickets from around the world. Sometimes these cheap flights to the Philippines (or any other country) are due to errors from the airline, and other low-cost tickets are just amazing deals.
7. If The Flight Is Indirect, Book The Tickets Separately
When flying into the Philippines, you will often have a decision to make. This decision is between price and convenience. You will find that most direct flights are the most expensive but naturally are the quickest and most convenient. On the other hand, indirect can sometimes be much lower, and the added time may be worth the low cost.
In addition, you may find some indirect flights on comparison sites that package each flight together. But you may be able to save even more if these journeys are booked separately. Giving yourself enough time for connecting flights is recommended to avoid missed flights.
8. Fly Out And In From The Cheapest Airports
Most major cities around the world have numerous airports. For example, London, England has six of them. Therefore, when looking at how to find cheap flights to the Philippines, you may save by changing the airport.
Previously, to save money flying to the Philippines, I flew to an airport on a different island. As a result, it was cheaper for me (and more exciting) to ride the bus and jump on a boat than fly directly into the Philippines airport. But again, this is also a matter of convenience vs. price.
9. Change The Currency On The Airline’s Website
Most International Airlines allow users to change currency, and as currency is continuously changing, you may be able to save money by booking a flight to the Philippines by changing currency.
To make sure that you are saving money when booking a flight via this strategy, it’s essential to have both currencies up and ready to compare prices.
Bonus – How To Find Cheap Flights To The Philippines
Some travelers suggest that cheaper flights can be found if you are using VPN as it’s been suggested that the airline price can differ depending on what country you are booking from.
For example, if you are booking a flight from America to the Philippines and sitting in America, the price may be different if you book the same flight but are now sitting in the Philippines. This is also another myth on how to find cheap flights to the Philippines, but if you are using a VPN, it may be a great idea to test out this method to see if it works for you.
More Philippines Business Guides
- Cost of Living in the Philippines 2022
- Cost of living in the Philippines vs. The United States
- Cost of living in the Philippines vs. Australia
- Can I Live Comfortably in the Philippines
- Best Dollar Accounts in the Philippines
- Cost of living: Philippines vs. United States
- 15 Exclusive Ways How To Live Cheaper In The Philippines
- 15 Tips How To Live In The Philippines As A Foreigner
- 5 Best Places To Live Philippines 2022
- Best Business For Foreigners Philippines
- Best Place To Retire Philippines 2022
- Can A Canadian Own A Business Philippines
- Can A Foreigner Drive In The Philippines?
- Can A Foreigner Get A Loan In The Philippines?
- Can Foreigners Invest In Philippines Stock Market?
- Cheapest Cities To Live Philippines 2022
- Cheapest Places To Retire Philippines
- Cost Of Living In Quezon City For Expats
- Do You Want To Retire In Cebu Philippines?
- Examples Of Foreign Investment Philippines
- Expat Cost Of Living Davao City In 2022
- Expat Cost Of Living In Cebu Philippines
- Expat Living Outside Of Davao City
- Full Moving To The Philippines From The USA
- Health Insurance For Foreigners Philippines 2022
- Helpful Guide Living In Pasay City As A Foreigner
- Helpful Guide To Living In Olongapo City As An Expat
- How Can A Foreigner Invest In The Philippines
- How Can A Foreigner Work Philippines Legally?
- How Much Does It Cost To Live Comfortably Philippines 2022
- How Much Is The Minimum Cost Of Living In The Philippines
- How Much Money To Bring To The Philippines
- How Much To Live Like A King Philippines
- How To Find Cheap Flights To The Philippines
- How To Invest In The Philippines From USA
- How To Make Friends In The Philippines
- How To Make Money Philippines As A Foreigner
- How To Open A Bank Account Philippines For Foreigners
- How To Open A Business Philippines From Australia
- How To Open A Business Philippines From UK
- How To Rent A Condo Philippines As An Expat
- How To Send Money From Abroad Philippines
- How To Stay In The Philippines Permanently
- Is It Better To Live In Thailand Or Philippines
- Is It Safe In The Philippines For Foreigners?
- Is Tagalog Easy Or Hard To Learn For Beginners
- Life As An Expat Living In Davao City
- Live & Retire In Puerto Princesa Palawan
- Living In Angeles City Philippines As An Expat
- Living In Bacolod Philippines As An Expat
- Living In Butuan City As An Expat
- Living In Cagayan De Oro Philippines For Expats
- Living In General Santos City Philippines As A Foreigner
- Living In Lapu Lapu City As A Foreigners
- Living In Manila Philippines As A Foreigners
- Living In Manila Pros And Cons
- Living In Palawan Philippines As A Foreigner
- Living In Pasig City Philippines As A Foreigner
- Living In The Philippines On $1000 Or More
- Living Las Piñas Philippines For Expats
- Moving Or Retiring To The Philippines From UK
- Moving To Leyte Philippines For Foreigners
- Philippines Living Costs For First Timers
- Retirement & Living In Makati For Foreigners
- Should I Bring Cash To The Philippines
- Should I Retire In The Philippines?
- Starting A Business Philippines As A Foreigner
- Ultimate Guide To Dating Philippines 2022
- What Is Considered Rich In The Philippines
- What Is It Like To Live In Manila?
- What Is Life Like In The Philippines 2022
- What Its Like Living In Cebu As A Foreigner
- What To Take To Philippines Checklist
- What You Can Buy Philippines On A Budget
- Which Is Cheaper – Thailand vs Philippines