How To Sell Photos Online Philippines? Can you make money selling photos online in the Philippines? Absolutely. In today’s age of technology, it’s now even easier to make some additional income from your photography, but how to sell photos online in the Philippines?
In today’s article, we will be going through companies to sell photos in the Philippines. Aside from today’s options, you also have an additional option of selling on your website. But first, let’s take a look at how you can earn money from selling your photos in the Philippines.
How To Sell Photos Philippines
One of the great things about 123RF is that they agree that all content submitted is non-exclusive, which means you can sell your photos to other websites. Once you have successfully been accepted as a contributor, you can earn between 30 to 60% for each sold license.
This site is perfect for both professionals and amateurs. It is a community-based platform; you can earn up to 60% royalties on exclusive pictures and 30% commission for non-exclusive images when selling your photos online in the Philippines.
Adobe Stock is perhaps one of the most well-known channels as they reach millions of buyers, and photographers can earn 33% Commission on photos sold on the platform.
Alamy pays monthly and has a straightforward payment structure. If you submit your photos and they’re exclusive with Alamy, You’ll receive 50% of sales. If you are selling non-exclusive photos, the commission rate drops to 40% for all direct sales.
Can Stock Photo
This company has a slightly more complex payment structure than other companies on the list today; this includes a percentage or a fixed amount. If you wish to receive money through PayPal, you must reach $50 to cash out your balance.
Previously we have spoken about how to earn money from selling on Esty in the Philippines. from this article; we summarise selling physical items. Still, it’s also straightforward to sell digital items. Therefore, if you are selling photos online in the Philippines, Etsy might be the perfect option.
Before you can obtain any information, you will need to sign up to EyeEm, but don’t worry, as we did this process for you to find out the most up-to-date information! EyeEm offers a Commission rate of 50%. Currently, they have a community of over 25 million photographers.
To sell photos with one of the leading image providers on the Internet, you will need to 1st sign up. This can be achieved by downloading their app and submitting 3 to 6 sample images. Once they have been reviewed and accepted, you will gain access to your account, but you must be 18 years and above to apply. The amount you can earn is a percentage based on the image which means your royalty payments can fluctuate.
OnlyFans / Patreon
If you come across Only Fans, your mind is mainly due to one particular subject, but Only Fans is for all content creators. The platform has gained popularity due to its adult workers, but Only Fans have many other creators selling standard photos, videos, and content. An alternative is Patreon which it’s very similar to Only Fans. The membership fee is yours to decide.
If you are looking to sell photos from the Philippines / sell photos online in the Philippines, you have most likely come across one of the most extensive services for photographers – Shutterstock. This platform is one of the largest but also one of the lowest royalty rates. But they do have an affiliate program which can be a great way to earn some extra pesos.
Stocksy Is most definitely one of the most photographer-friendly platforms in terms of pay. Photographers can earn between 50 to 75%. However, one drawback is that all photos are exclusive, meaning that you cannot sell your photos Philippines with other services. sell photos online Philippines.
More Making Money Guides
- 10 Steps How To Become Rich In The Philippines
- 12 Amazing Online Selling Ideas Philippines
- 7 Extra Income Ideas Philippines & Bonus
- 8 Ways To Earn 50K Per Month Philippines
- 9 Modern Incomes Sources Philippines
- 9 Best Personalized Items To Sell Philippines
- Best Ways How To Sell Hair Philippines
- Buying And Selling Gold In The Philippines
- Earn Money Watching Videos Philippines 2022
- Fire Movement Philippines For Beginners
- How To Be Rich In the Philippines 2022
- How To Beat Inflation In The Philippines
- How To Double Your Money In The Philippines Quickly
- How To Earn 1 Million Pesos A Month Philippines
- How To Earn 100 000 Pesos A Month Philippines
- How To Earn 200K Per Month Philippines
- How To Earn 30K Per Month Philippines
- How To Earn Money On Lazada Philippines 2022
- How To Earn Money Online Philippines 2022
- How To Grow Your Money In The Philippines
- How To Increase Your Net Worth Philippines
- How To Make Money As A Single Mom Philippines
- How To Make Money Online Free Philippines
- How to Sell Digital Goods on Shopee Philippines
- How To Sell On Etsy Philippines
- How To Sell Photos Online Philippines
- How To Sell Your Own Book In The Philippines
- Make Money In The Philippines 2022 Guide
- Selling Courses In The Philippines For Money
- Selling Second Hand & Pre Loved Items Philippines
- What To Sell On Lazada Philippines For Profit
- Where To Sell Used Books In The Philippines