One of the great things when looking at how to earn 30K per month in the Philippines is that it’s an achievable target in today’s modern world. Previously we have spoken about passive incomes, investment opportunities, and the best online businesses in the Philippines, resulting in you potentially earning 30K pesos per month in the Philippines.
How To Earn 30K Pesos A Month Philippines
But which option is best for you and what is available? Today we will be exploring how to earn 30K per month in the Philippines from a business investment or a job, and finally, we will go through some additional tips to help you on the journey to 30 000 pesos a month in the Philippines.
How To Earn 30K A Month From A Business Philippines
To earn 30K a month in the Philippines, you will need a business that generates at least 30K profit. The percentage that you take out of the company will have an impact on your financial target. For example, if you decide to take 10% of your business as your salary, then to reach 30K pesos a month, your business will need to earn 300,000 each month.
Naturally, this will differ depending on your business and your strategy. For example, you could decide that you will take out 50% of all profits from your business each month and leave the other 50% to reinvest in the business. But this may slow down the business growth, so there are many pros and cons to consider when planning your journey.
If you are unsure what business to start, here are a few examples of ideas and services that will help you brainstorm some thoughts. When looking through new business ideas to earn 30K pesos a month in the Philippines, start to think about potential gaps in the market and ways you can innovate business to make it more attractive to customers.
- Article to Video
- Book & eBook Writing
- Email Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Legal Writing
- Life Coaching
- Meditation Music
- Online Tutoring
- Packaging & Labels
- Proofreading & Editing
- Research & Summaries
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Marketing
- Support & IT
- UX Design
As you can see, there is a mixture of different business ideas that can help you reach your goal of earning 30 000 pesos a month in the Philippines. Due to the current economy, many individuals are working from home; thus, we have included many online ideas. However, earning 30K pesos per month in the Philippines can be in the forms of more traditional businesses such as a food cart business or a cafe business.
One of the benefits of starting an online business is that most online companies in the Philippines can be created with relatively low capital. For example, with a traditional business, you will need to rent or buy a small store, furniture, and equipment with a cafe business.. But a business online can be started relatively cheaply. Therefore, starting an online business is often much more convenient and can be scalable much more rapidly, resulting in you reaching your 30K pesos per month target much sooner.
How To Earn 30K Per Month From An Investment Philippines
Another option to earn 30K per month in the Philippines is in the form of investment. However, investments are always a unique topic as there are many different types of investments, and the market is continuously changing.
Essentially there are two ways on how to earn 30K per month in the Philippines from an investment. The first is through day trading. This is often suitable for experienced traders, but it allows investors to gain small rewards daily, resulting in the opportunity to earn 30,000 pesos a month in the Philippines.
The second option is investing and receiving the rewards such as dividend payments from the Philippines Stock Exchange. The difficulty with earning 30,000 pesos a month in the Philippines every month is that dividends are not guaranteed. This strategy also has many disadvantages, including the large amounts of capital you will need to earn 30K pesos per month in pure profit.
Therefore, most entrepreneurs use investing as extra income, similar to passive income, which we discussed previously. But what about the third option on how to earn 30K per month in the Philippines, which is jobs and careers?
How To Make 30K Pesos Per Month From A Job Philippines
According to AseanBriefing, the Philippines has a minimum wage from 316 to 537 pesos a day. This is an estimate as the accurate figures depend on the area and the industry. According to SalaryExplorer, the average salary in the Philippines is around 40,000 pesos a month, but I believe this to be a gross overestimation.
However, what is true is that there are many different opportunities on how to earn 30K per month in the Philippines. But in most cases, the highest paying jobs require a large amount of experience and qualifications.
Recently, the DOLE released the highest paying jobs in the Philippines, including specific skills such as computer science. Other positions include those in leadership such as management, directors, etc.
Call centers and outsourcing centers are common across the Philippines. A customer service job can range between 17-25K pesos per month, depending on the location. But team leaders and senior managers often have more responsibility and more income. Larger call centers in areas such as Manila usually advertise management and leadership jobs earning over 30K pesos per month.
Therefore it is possible to earn 30K pesos per month in the Philippines from a job and a career. Still, in most cases, you will need specific skills such as computing, or you will likely need to work your way up the corporate ladder.
Tip To Earn 30K Pesos A Month Philippines
1. Long-term strategy: The road to earn 30K per month in the Philippines is sometimes a long one. If you are experienced and you are an entrepreneur, it may not be so challenging to reach this target within a year; however, if you are new to the business, investing, or are progressing through your career, it may take a slightly longer time to achieve this goal, and this is entirely normal.
2. Focus: When we looked at how to earn 1,000,000 pesos a month in the Philippines, we explored the concept of focus. So often, many people have lots of different ideas, but focusing on one area and fully engaging with one area is often the easiest way to hit a financial target and this is precisely what you are aiming for when looking at how to earn 30K a month in the Philippines.
3. Quit and re-assess: Many people believe successful entrepreneurs never quit. However, most successful entrepreneurs quit but quit the things that are not leading to success. For example, if you are trying to make 30 000 pesos a month in the Philippines, it is best to quit those bad habits, negative thought processes, procrastination, or anything holding you back.
More Making Money Guides
- 10 Steps How To Become Rich In The Philippines
- 12 Amazing Online Selling Ideas Philippines
- 7 Extra Income Ideas Philippines & Bonus
- 8 Ways To Earn 50K Per Month Philippines
- 9 Modern Incomes Sources Philippines
- 9 Best Personalized Items To Sell Philippines
- Best Ways How To Sell Hair Philippines
- Buying And Selling Gold In The Philippines
- Earn Money Watching Videos Philippines 2022
- Fire Movement Philippines For Beginners
- How To Be Rich In the Philippines 2022
- How To Beat Inflation In The Philippines
- How To Double Your Money In The Philippines Quickly
- How To Earn 1 Million Pesos A Month Philippines
- How To Earn 100 000 Pesos A Month Philippines
- How To Earn 200K Per Month Philippines
- How To Earn 30K Per Month Philippines
- How To Earn Money On Lazada Philippines 2022
- How To Earn Money Online Philippines 2022
- How To Grow Your Money In The Philippines
- How To Increase Your Net Worth Philippines
- How To Make Money As A Single Mom Philippines
- How To Make Money Online Free Philippines
- How to Sell Digital Goods on Shopee Philippines
- How To Sell On Etsy Philippines
- How To Sell Photos Online Philippines
- How To Sell Your Own Book In The Philippines
- Make Money In The Philippines 2022 Guide
- Selling Courses In The Philippines For Money
- Selling Second Hand & Pre Loved Items Philippines
- What To Sell On Lazada Philippines For Profit
- Where To Sell Used Books In The Philippines