Petron Is a household name in the Philippines, so it is no surprise that many investors wish to invest in Petron. But the question is how? How To Invest In Petron In The Philippines?
The process behind investing in companies such as Petron is, fortunately, a straightforward process. Below is a guide on the 4 simple steps investors will need to invest in Petron successfully.
How To Invest In Petron In The Philippines
1. Sign Up To A Local Stockbroker
The first step to investing in Petron is signing up with a stockbroker. Stockbrokers bridge the gap between the investor and the Philippines Stock Exchange. In a previous article, we explored the best stockbrokers in the Philippines, which I have attached above for your reference.
I use Col Financial. They are an online stockbroker (meaning you can buy and sell Petron stocks from the comfort of your home). Whichever service you choose, it is always important to read the terms, conditions and investigate any fees before investing.
2. Open And Fund Your Account
To invest in Petron in the Philippines, you must have an account. However, the good news is that investors can open up an account with as little as 1000 pesos.
3. Locate PCOR
PCOR is the stock code for Petron in the Philippines. With each stock, there are several key elements to consider. As a beginner investor investigating how to invest in Petron in the Philippines, one consideration is the board lot of PCOR.
The board lot is the minimum number of stocks investors will need to buy to trade that stock. For example, Petron has a board lot of 1000, so you must buy a minimum of 1000 Petron stock.
The current price is 3 pesos per stock. Times this by 1000, and you have a minimum capital of 3000 pesos to invest in Petron (based on today’s price).
If you are a foreign investor, there is additional information to consider, such as if the stock is open to foreign shareholders. At this moment, Petron stock in the Philippines is open to foreign investors, but this can change anytime.
4. Decide On Your Price And Invest
Petron stock prices continuously go up and down when the market is open. However, deciding on your price and investment is the 4th and final stage of how to invest in Petron in the Philippines.
Additional Investor Resources
- CF Beginners Guide:https://www.colfinancial.com/ape/Final2/home/new_to_investing.asp
- Petron Stock Data:https://edge.pse.com.ph/companyPage/stockData.do?cmpy_id=136
- Petron Investor Relations:https://www.petron.com/investor-relations/
- Petron Stock Price History:https://www.investing.com/equities/petron-historical-data
More Philippines Investment Guides
- 11 BEST Investment With Monthly Returns Philippines
- 11 Investments That Pay Monthly Philippines
- 5 Best Investments for 10K In The Philippines
- 5 CRAZY New Investment In The Philippines
- 5 Good Investments Philippines For Students
- 6 BEST Retirement Insurance In The Philippines
- 6 Crazy High Risk Investments Philippines
- 7 BEST Investment With Compound Interest Philippines
- 7 Best OFW Investment Tips For PROFIT
- 7 BEST Short Term Investment In The Philippines
- 7 Key Investment Money Tips For Beginners Philippines
- 7 Super Good Investment In Philippines For OFW
- 9 Best Business Investments In The Philippines
- 9 Best Investment Tips Beginners Philippines
- 9 Small Capital Investments In The Philippines
- BEGINNERS Guide To Philippine Stock Exchange
- Best 7 Where To Invest 100K Pesos Philippines
- Best Stock Market Brokers For The Philippines
- How Investment Works In The Philippines For Dummies
- How To Be An Angel Investor Philippines
- How To Buy PLDT Stocks Philippines In 3 Steps
- How To Buy Stocks In SM Philippines In 3 Steps
- How To Buy Stocks Philippines 2022
- How To Invest In A Farm In The Philippines
- How To Invest In A Small Business Philippines
- How To Invest In Ayala Land Stock & REIT
- How To Invest In Blue Chip Stocks Philippines 2022
- How To Invest In Cebu Pacific Philippines
- How To Invest In Commodities Philippines
- How To Invest In Jollibee Stocks Philippines
- How To Invest In Lazada Philippines 2022
- How To Invest In Mutual Funds Philippines 2022
- How To Invest In Petron In The Philippines
- How To Invest In The Philippines From Abroad
- How To Invest In Wheat In The Philippines For PROFIT
- How To Invest Your Money Wisely Philippines
- How To Use Etoro Philippines
- Investing In Gold & Jewelry Philippines PROFIT
- Is It A Good Idea To Invest Money In Philippines Stocks?
- Low Risk Stocks For Beginners Philippines
- Philippines Stock Market For BEGINNERS
- Real Estate Investment Plan Philippines
- Top 10 Investment Companies Philippines
- What Is A Good Investment Philippines 2022
- What To Invest In Your 20s Philippines
- Where Can I Invest My 10k In The Philippines!?
- Where To Invest 1 Million Pesos Philippines
- Where To Invest 1000 Pesos Philippines
- Where To Invest 20K Pesos Philippines
- Where To Invest 5000 Pesos In The Philippines
- Where To Invest 50K Philippines
- Which Is The Least Risky Investment Philippines