Whether you are looking for the top 10 investment companies in the Philippines, legit investment companies, or the top 5 successful investment companies in the Philippines, you will find everything you need to know in today’s article. Today, we have a mixture of different investment companies in the Philippines in various industries, including stocks, insurance, and more.
Top 10 Investment Companies In The Philippines
1. Col Financial
Col Financial is currently the largest stock trading company in the Philippines. We recently spoke about the process of trading and investing with Col Financial; when we spoke about how to invest in Jollibee and invest in blue-chip stocks. Col Financial allows its users to freely invest in the Philippine Stock Exchange with their online trading platform.
Over the years, the requirements to get started have been reduced. There are several investment opportunities on the platform, which leads to Col Financial being one of the Philippines’ top ten investment companies. If you are looking for the top investment companies in the Philippines because you are thinking of trading yourself, then Col Financial is a great option.
Citi Is an extremely large corporation with millions of customers globally. One of the reasons Citi has become one of the top 5 successful investment companies in the Philippines is due to its extensive investment options.
Citi offers its customers a handy investment guide, wealth insights, and investment products. But one of the reasons this is in the top five and the top ten investment companies in the Philippines is because investment with Citi is highly accessible. If you already have an account with Citi, you may find it more convenient to invest directly with them than on another platform.
3. Security Bank
As we know, Security Bank is not an investment company; however, due to its large market share, they can offer some fantastic investment options which can be much simpler for investors, which is why it is one of the best investment companies in the Philippines (even though technically it is not an investment company).
Customers have a wide selection of investments across different markets. There are also many trust services, including retirement trusts, personal management trusts, etc. Whatever your financial situation, you can find some fantastic investment options with Security Bank.
Manulife is well known in the Philippines for its investment, insurance, and retirement products. It is one of the best investment companies in the Philippines. Over the years, they have branched into several other categories, such as health cover, education, and protection, and they aim to make claims as simple as possible.
Unfortunately, they do not offer as many investment products compared to other investment companies in the Philippines. You may find that mainstream banks offer more investment products, and thus this is one area to consider when looking for the best investment companies in the Philippines.
After looking at successful investment companies regarding stocks and insurance, we now turn our attention to the cryptocurrency world and introduce the Philippines ‘ biggest cryptocurrency marketplace – Coins.PH.
The service has been running for many years and offers Filipinos an easy and convenient platform to invest directly in cryptocurrency. However, the market is continuously changing. As we discovered when we looked at high-risk investments in the Philippines, it is most often an investment suited to high-risk individuals.
SunLife is one of the best investment companies in the Philippines for beginners. One of the benefits of using SunLife for your investment is that they have several options for various risk levels. Therefore if you are looking to take higher risks and high rewards or the complete opposite, you will find several investment products with SunLife that are suitable.
I appreciate that SunLife offers a handy guide and general information about the market, which is always a clear sign of a good investment company in the Philippines. Additionally, they recommend certain products depending on your situation and financial goal, benefiting beginner investors.
Unicapital has a more personal service compared to other investment companies in the Philippines. The corporation offers several investment banking options, securities, and general financial products for all customers. One service I found particularly useful was their financial advisory service from a small team of financial experts, which can be very beneficial for part-time and beginner investors.
What makes Unicapital slightly different from the top investment companies in the Philippines is that they offer additional services such as that corporate restructuring and project finance services. This means that they offer several types of services direct me to customers, business owners, and so on.
BDO is one of the most well-known and largest banks in the Philippines, so it’s no surprise that they are also in the top 10 investment companies in the Philippines. The bank currently offers several investment products that focus on beginner investors. In addition, several guides and investments with small capital are available with the BDO investment department.
I’m personally a big supporter of BDO and a long-term customer; however, one thing to note is that some fees can be slightly higher compared to other investment companies. However, on the positive side, they do offer convenience and accessibility. Hence, it’s often best for investors to weigh up both the pros and the cons before investing with an investment company in the Philippines.
This investment department is part of the larger Metro Bank group. They offer many products such as online stock trading, real estate investment trusts, bonds, and more. You can also find several research papers and reports about investment in the Philippines that allows you to make a more informed decision about your investment.
Over the years, the website and the investment products have expanded, and this investment company in the Philippines has expanded. There are certain products offered by the team that I could not find with other investment companies, which results in customers having more options and allows customers to diversify.
10. China Banking Group
China bank doesn’t offer the most financial options; however, it does have some robust financial products available to its customers and business customers. You will find several government securities, corporate bonds, and trusts available for customers. Several financial products are available for businesses depending on your current situation.
Similar to other mainstream banks such as BDO, etc. China bank offers customers convenience; however, some fees can be higher on average compared to other investment companies in the Philippines. Therefore when looking at the best and top investment companies in the Philippines, it’s always wise to calculate the finances before investing.
Notes – Investment Companies In The Philippines
Today we looked at the top 5 successful investment companies in the Philippines, the top 10 investment companies, and legit investment companies in the Philippines. However, please note these are in no particular order. This is because some investment companies in the Philippines offer different services to different types of customers. Therefore, some investment companies would be more appropriate than others (depending on your need).
In other words, if you are a business owner looking for business financial services, Unicapital would likely be one of the best options based on circumstances. However, if you are a beginner investor looking for a wide range of investment products, mainstream banks such as Security Bank will be more appropriate.
More Philippines Investment Guides
- 11 BEST Investment With Monthly Returns Philippines
- 11 Investments That Pay Monthly Philippines
- 5 Best Investments for 10K In The Philippines
- 5 CRAZY New Investment In The Philippines
- 5 Good Investments Philippines For Students
- 6 BEST Retirement Insurance In The Philippines
- 6 Crazy High Risk Investments Philippines
- 7 BEST Investment With Compound Interest Philippines
- 7 Best OFW Investment Tips For PROFIT
- 7 BEST Short Term Investment In The Philippines
- 7 Key Investment Money Tips For Beginners Philippines
- 7 Super Good Investment In Philippines For OFW
- 9 Best Business Investments In The Philippines
- 9 Best Investment Tips Beginners Philippines
- 9 Small Capital Investments In The Philippines
- BEGINNERS Guide To Philippine Stock Exchange
- Best 7 Where To Invest 100K Pesos Philippines
- Best Stock Market Brokers For The Philippines
- How Investment Works In The Philippines For Dummies
- How To Be An Angel Investor Philippines
- How To Buy PLDT Stocks Philippines In 3 Steps
- How To Buy Stocks In SM Philippines In 3 Steps
- How To Buy Stocks Philippines 2022
- How To Invest In A Farm In The Philippines
- How To Invest In A Small Business Philippines
- How To Invest In Ayala Land Stock & REIT
- How To Invest In Blue Chip Stocks Philippines 2022
- How To Invest In Cebu Pacific Philippines
- How To Invest In Commodities Philippines
- How To Invest In Jollibee Stocks Philippines
- How To Invest In Lazada Philippines 2022
- How To Invest In Mutual Funds Philippines 2022
- How To Invest In Petron In The Philippines
- How To Invest In The Philippines From Abroad
- How To Invest In Wheat In The Philippines For PROFIT
- How To Invest Your Money Wisely Philippines
- How To Use Etoro Philippines
- Investing In Gold & Jewelry Philippines PROFIT
- Is It A Good Idea To Invest Money In Philippines Stocks?
- Low Risk Stocks For Beginners Philippines
- Philippines Stock Market For BEGINNERS
- Real Estate Investment Plan Philippines
- Top 10 Investment Companies Philippines
- What Is A Good Investment Philippines 2022
- What To Invest In Your 20s Philippines
- Where Can I Invest My 10k In The Philippines!?
- Where To Invest 1 Million Pesos Philippines
- Where To Invest 1000 Pesos Philippines
- Where To Invest 20K Pesos Philippines
- Where To Invest 5000 Pesos In The Philippines
- Where To Invest 50K Philippines
- Which Is The Least Risky Investment Philippines