Over the years, Etoro has gained much success and popularity with Filipinos and is the world-leading social trading platform. So if you are looking to invest in Stocks, Cryptocurrency, Gold, Sugar, Oil, Cocoa, Wheat, you will most definitely find using Etoro in the Philippines valuable.
In today’s complete guide on how to use Toro Philippines, we’ll cover some basic questions for beginner Filipino investors, such as is Etoro available in the Philippines, and what are the Etoro Philippines requirements? Then we will address today’s leading topic, which is how to use Etoro Philippines. Finally, we will end with some important questions such as is Etoro Philippines legit? And my Etoro Philippines review.
Like every article we write here at Filipino Wealth HQ, we recommend speaking to an independent financial advisor before making any financial decisions. So now, let’s take a look at some of the basics on how to use Etoro Philippines.
Is Etoro Available Philippines
Certain countries are blocked from using the Etoro platform. However, the Philippines is not a blocked country which means that if you live in the Philippines, then Etoro is available for you. Like every investment platform, it’s always important to read terms and conditions before investing.
Etoro Philippines Requirements
Etoro state the following: Verification is a mandatory part of the process of registering for the eToro platform. Regulatory requirements dictate that we verify each new eToro account. This keeps our platform secure and prevents untoward activity.
Once you have signed up to your account, the verification process is the main area to focus on when looking at Etoro Philippines Requirements. This is what needs to be completed to gain access to a valid Etoro Philippines account.
Proof of Identity For Etoro
The first requirement to create a valid Etoro account in the Philippines is your proof of identity. This must include your full name, date of birth, a clear photograph, as well as an issue, and expiry date if applicable. Some accounts are delayed as photographs are unclear, so it’s best to take your time to submit your identification.
A passport is often recommended when opening an Etoro Philippines account as it’s the quickest form of identity for the Etoro team to check. Still, if you do not have a passport, then you can use your driving license or other official government-issued I.Ds. If any of these identification cards have double-sided, both sides would need to be submitted.
Proof of address For Etoro
The second stage for the Etoro Philippines Requirements is documentation that confirms your address. This must include your full name and address, including the date, which is within six months. In addition, the name or logo of the company should also be visible. If you are scanning the document, all four sides need to be visible.
Here are a few examples of proof of address for the Etoro Philippines Requirements
- Bank Statement
- Credit Card Statement
- Electric Water Or Gas Bill
- Internet Bill
- Letter From The Local Municipality
- Phone Bill
- Tax Letter Or Bill
On average, the verification process takes between three to five working days (based on feedback and my own experience) but can be as little as a day. You will be notified once your account has been activated, and you will see a verified green tick next to your username. If the documents have been rejected, Etoro sends you an email notification advising you on the following steps.
Aside from these Etoro Philippines Requirements, you will also need to ensure that you fall under the terms and services of the Etoro platform.
How To Use Etoro Philippines
Once you have been signed up and verified, the following process is how to use Etoro Philippines. The platform has been increasingly popular with Filipinos for many reasons, and one of those reasons is the advanced features the Etoro Philippines platform contains. So we will go through a few different options available to investors and traders.
Before you invest and start trading your well-earned pesos, we recommend taking a few days to play around with the virtual account feature on the Etoro Philippines platform. You will be given some virtual money once signing up, which will allow you to experiment with the platform. This can include setting stop losses, building investment strategies, and even copying other traders (more on to this below).
This feature has been around for over 10 years and enables Etoro users to follow and copy other trades by other users on the platform. Once a member copies another trader, anything they do is automatically replicated in real-time, and this will show in your portfolio.
With the copy trader feature, you can search for top traders and filter through results to find the most highly successful traders and those trading a particular type of asset. Naturally, this feature, as well as investing in general, carries with it elements of risk.
Begin trading on Etoro Philippines
When looking at how to use Etoro Philippines, the first step is trading or investing manually. There are many different types of trading fees included, and this will depend on how much you are investing and what type of investment. In addition, some other expenses will need to be taken into accounts, such as withdrawal fees and conversion fees.
Before you can trade, you will need to deposit your fiat currency (pesos). This is a straightforward process, and funds can be transferred from most mainstream banks in the Philippines to the Etoro platform. Still, in addition, you can also fund your account via PayPal, Rapid, wire transfer, and other methods.
Once you have your funds, you have chosen which assets you would like to invest in and decided on the purchasing price; you can then invest in the Etoro Philippines platform. Once this order has been processed, you will see your current portfolio in the dashboard, including your asset’s live price.
Trading tool Etoro Philippines
Another feature when looking at how to use Etoro in the Philippines includes the unique features of trading tools designed to help you maximize gain and reduce loss. These special trading tools include a stop loss and take profit option (close the deal once you have reached a profit or loss), one-click trading, a personalized watch list including volatility alerts, and others.
Etoro Minimum Deposit Philippines 2021
The minimum deposit to start trading on the Etoro platform in the Philippines is $200, equivalent to 10,000 pesos. After your first deposit, there is a minimum deposit amount of $50, equal to 2500 pesos. There are certain exceptions to this role if you have set up your account in another country.
Is Etoro Philippines Legit
Etoro is available in the Philippines and is a legitimate and professional trading platform that allows Filipinos to buy and sell stocks, cryptocurrencies, and other commodities on the Etoro online platform.
As a whole Etoro has received plenty of reviews, with the majority of these being positive. Reviews are often recommended when looking into the legitimacy of a company. From the data, feedback, and trading platforms, the evidence suggests that the Etoro Philippines platform is legit.
My Etoro Philippines Review
As someone who has been using the platform for a while now, it’s only fair that I give my Etoro Philippines Review. Overall, I’ve been happy with the platform and its features. I do like the Etoro Philippines platform because the panel and dashboard, in general, are very user-friendly. There are also several handy guides and step-by-step processes that can be found on the Etoro website.
One of the reasons why I’m a big fan of this platform personally is because it allows you to trade in investments that you may not have invested in previously. In other words, in the Philippines, there is a lot of investment platforms. Some are well-known and professional, while others are slightly shady, but one thing they all have in common is that they are limited in their functionality.
When creating an Etoro Philippines review, I have to say that Etoro has much more options for Filipino investors than other investment platforms in the Philippines. When we discovered how to use Etoro Philippines, we found certain features that benefit investors and traders.
On the topic of how to use Etoro Philippines, we haven’t gone through a simple guide such as 1… input your name 2… input your email address, and so on because the Etoro platform is super simple to use even for a complete beginner. So instead, we focused on the most pressing challenge: how to use the Etoro Philippines platform, which is also very easy to navigate.
The one drawback I would say on the Etoro platform is the initial deposit. For example, you may wish to invest in Jollibee stocks. You can open up an account with stock trading platforms such as COL financial for as little as 1000 pesos which is 9000 pesos cheaper than the initial deposit needed for Etoro.
In other words, the bar is higher if you are looking to use the Etoro Philippines platform compared to other platforms. But I understand why as a business, they have set this limit.
In my Etoro Philippines review, the last area I would mention is their customer service team. At the time of writing, they have a relatively large customer service team, and during busy periods it can take some time to get a response. Still, on average, responses have always been swift, and they have answered my question thoroughly, so overall, I have had a good experience with the customer service team at Etoro.
More Philippines Investment Guides
- 11 BEST Investment With Monthly Returns Philippines
- 11 Investments That Pay Monthly Philippines
- 5 Best Investments for 10K In The Philippines
- 5 CRAZY New Investment In The Philippines
- 5 Good Investments Philippines For Students
- 6 BEST Retirement Insurance In The Philippines
- 6 Crazy High Risk Investments Philippines
- 7 BEST Investment With Compound Interest Philippines
- 7 Best OFW Investment Tips For PROFIT
- 7 BEST Short Term Investment In The Philippines
- 7 Key Investment Money Tips For Beginners Philippines
- 7 Super Good Investment In Philippines For OFW
- 9 Best Business Investments In The Philippines
- 9 Best Investment Tips Beginners Philippines
- 9 Small Capital Investments In The Philippines
- BEGINNERS Guide To Philippine Stock Exchange
- Best 7 Where To Invest 100K Pesos Philippines
- Best Stock Market Brokers For The Philippines
- How Investment Works In The Philippines For Dummies
- How To Be An Angel Investor Philippines
- How To Buy PLDT Stocks Philippines In 3 Steps
- How To Buy Stocks In SM Philippines In 3 Steps
- How To Buy Stocks Philippines 2022
- How To Invest In A Farm In The Philippines
- How To Invest In A Small Business Philippines
- How To Invest In Ayala Land Stock & REIT
- How To Invest In Blue Chip Stocks Philippines 2022
- How To Invest In Cebu Pacific Philippines
- How To Invest In Commodities Philippines
- How To Invest In Jollibee Stocks Philippines
- How To Invest In Lazada Philippines 2022
- How To Invest In Mutual Funds Philippines 2022
- How To Invest In Petron In The Philippines
- How To Invest In The Philippines From Abroad
- How To Invest In Wheat In The Philippines For PROFIT
- How To Invest Your Money Wisely Philippines
- How To Use Etoro Philippines
- Investing In Gold & Jewelry Philippines PROFIT
- Is It A Good Idea To Invest Money In Philippines Stocks?
- Low Risk Stocks For Beginners Philippines
- Philippines Stock Market For BEGINNERS
- Real Estate Investment Plan Philippines
- Top 10 Investment Companies Philippines
- What Is A Good Investment Philippines 2022
- What To Invest In Your 20s Philippines
- Where Can I Invest My 10k In The Philippines!?
- Where To Invest 1 Million Pesos Philippines
- Where To Invest 1000 Pesos Philippines
- Where To Invest 20K Pesos Philippines
- Where To Invest 5000 Pesos In The Philippines
- Where To Invest 50K Philippines
- Which Is The Least Risky Investment Philippines