Due to its rapid growth over the years, Lazada has become a household name in the Philippines, but many investors ask how to invest in Lazada in the Philippines?
Lazada is a well-known name, it’s a common assumption that Lazada is Philippines-based and can be purchased on the Philippine Stock Exchange, but this is incorrect. In addition, there are different branches of Lazada all across Asia, but they all fall under the umbrella of Alibaba Group (BABA).
As Lazada is a brand of Alibaba Group, Lazada stock is, in fact, the Alibaba Group stock. Alibaba is registered in China; therefore, if you are looking at how to invest in Lazada in the Philippines, you will need to invest in the Alibaba Group stock via the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE).
How To Invest In Lazada Philippines
Now we know that to invest in Lazada stocks in the Philippines, we will need to trade via the Chinese Stock Exchange, but the next question is how?
The most appropriate option is through the services of an online stock trader. Below is a list of popular online stock traders that can be used for foreigners who wish to invest in the Chinese Stock Exchange.
- IC Markets
- Interactive brokers
- IQ Option
- Olymp Trade
As our readers are from all over the world, some of the options listed above might be more appropriate than others. It’s recommended to look at each online stock trader’s full terms and conditions before investing.
In addition, it’s urged to carefully consider your options and thoroughly investigate each stock trading platform. This is not only to safeguard from potential scams but also recommended due to potential limitations.
…For example, some stock trading platforms have a significant investment threshold needed before you can open up your account, while others only have access to a particular stock.
Once you have a stock trading account, you will then be able to invest in Lazada stocks from the Philippines, but one question you may also be wondering is, is buying Lazada stock a good idea?
Is Lazada (Alibaba) A Good Stock To Buy?
Over the last five years (from the time of writing this article), the stock price has risen by approximately 35%. However, one thing to always remember when investing in the stock market is that past performances never predict future outcomes.
Lazada is also considered a conglomerate. Conglomerates are essentially businesses that are made up of other companies. For example, Alibaba Group also owns AliExpress, Ding Talk, Ant Group, and many others; therefore, some investors see conglomerates as an excellent investment. Some risks are deemed to be lower due to the size of the conglomerate.
But what history has taught us is that even large companies do not guarantee results. Of course, there are pros and cons to each argument, but every investment in the Stock Exchange world carries with it some element of risk. Therefore, it’s always recommended to seek advice from an independent financial advisor before investing in Lazada stocks in the Philippines.
More Philippines Investment Guides
- 11 BEST Investment With Monthly Returns Philippines
- 11 Investments That Pay Monthly Philippines
- 5 Best Investments for 10K In The Philippines
- 5 CRAZY New Investment In The Philippines
- 5 Good Investments Philippines For Students
- 6 BEST Retirement Insurance In The Philippines
- 6 Crazy High Risk Investments Philippines
- 7 BEST Investment With Compound Interest Philippines
- 7 Best OFW Investment Tips For PROFIT
- 7 BEST Short Term Investment In The Philippines
- 7 Key Investment Money Tips For Beginners Philippines
- 7 Super Good Investment In Philippines For OFW
- 9 Best Business Investments In The Philippines
- 9 Best Investment Tips Beginners Philippines
- 9 Small Capital Investments In The Philippines
- BEGINNERS Guide To Philippine Stock Exchange
- Best 7 Where To Invest 100K Pesos Philippines
- Best Stock Market Brokers For The Philippines
- How Investment Works In The Philippines For Dummies
- How To Be An Angel Investor Philippines
- How To Buy PLDT Stocks Philippines In 3 Steps
- How To Buy Stocks In SM Philippines In 3 Steps
- How To Buy Stocks Philippines 2022
- How To Invest In A Farm In The Philippines
- How To Invest In A Small Business Philippines
- How To Invest In Ayala Land Stock & REIT
- How To Invest In Blue Chip Stocks Philippines 2022
- How To Invest In Cebu Pacific Philippines
- How To Invest In Commodities Philippines
- How To Invest In Jollibee Stocks Philippines
- How To Invest In Lazada Philippines 2022
- How To Invest In Mutual Funds Philippines 2022
- How To Invest In Petron In The Philippines
- How To Invest In The Philippines From Abroad
- How To Invest In Wheat In The Philippines For PROFIT
- How To Invest Your Money Wisely Philippines
- How To Use Etoro Philippines
- Investing In Gold & Jewelry Philippines PROFIT
- Is It A Good Idea To Invest Money In Philippines Stocks?
- Low Risk Stocks For Beginners Philippines
- Philippines Stock Market For BEGINNERS
- Real Estate Investment Plan Philippines
- Top 10 Investment Companies Philippines
- What Is A Good Investment Philippines 2022
- What To Invest In Your 20s Philippines
- Where Can I Invest My 10k In The Philippines!?
- Where To Invest 1 Million Pesos Philippines
- Where To Invest 1000 Pesos Philippines
- Where To Invest 20K Pesos Philippines
- Where To Invest 5000 Pesos In The Philippines
- Where To Invest 50K Philippines
- Which Is The Least Risky Investment Philippines